Pro Series Holsters
Every Pro Series Holster will include x3 Male mounting screws, x3 Female Mounting Screws, x3 Rubber Mounting Spacers.
One of the standout features of the Pro Series Holster is its remarkable versatility. The modular hole pattern on the back of the holster seamlessly accommodates a variety of mounting options. Safariland, G-Code, Blackhawk, Blade-Tech, S&S Precision, and more - you name it, the Pro Series Holster is compatible with any platform that uses 3 screws to attach. This adaptability makes it the ideal choice for competition shooting, range practice, or duty use.
Experience a new level of customization and convenience by effortlessly attaching the Pro Series Holster to molle mounts, mid ride mounts, belt mounts or even drop leg mounts. Elevate your shooting performance and enjoy unparalleled comfort with this adaptable holster designed to meet your unique shooting needs.
As the end user you should have the freedom to select your preferred mount. We understand that most users already have a mount in mind, which is why our Pro Series holsters are sold separately.
The passive-retention design eliminates the need for cumbersome hoods, straps, or buttons, providing a sleek and efficient solution. Plus, adjustable retention screws along the holster's edge allow you to fine-tune the fit according to your preferences. To achieve this, the holster has multiple points of adjustable retention, to make the holster require more or less force to draw the pistol from the holster simply tighten or loosen the two screws on the underside of the holster with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Optic Cut Compatibility: Seamlessly use slide-mounted optics.
- Open Muzzle Design: Accommodates threaded barrels and muzzle devices for unrestricted performance.
- Enhanced Sight Channel: Allows the use of suppressor height sights to co-witness with slide-mounted optics.
- Extended Controls: Compatible with extended slide release and magazine release controls.
- Firing Grip: Get a full high firing grip, even with pistols featuring undercut trigger guards.
If during use, you have any issues with the function of the holster, do not hesitate to contact us through the form on this website or email us at Sales@kydexcustomsuk.com