Pro Series Covert Holsters
Every Pro Series covert Holster will include 2X belt mounting sets. These have 3 sizes of adjustment for different belt sizes.
The passive-retention design eliminates the need for cumbersome hoods, straps, or buttons, providing a sleek and efficient solution. Plus, adjustable retention screws along the holster's edge allow you to fine-tune the fit according to your preferences. To achieve this, the holster has multiple points of adjustable retention, to make the holster require more or less force to draw the pistol from the holster simply tighten or loosen the two screws on the underside of the holster with a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Optic Cut Compatibility: Seamlessly use slide-mounted optics.
- Open Muzzle Design: Accommodates threaded barrels and muzzle devices for unrestricted performance.
- Enhanced Sight Channel: Allows the use of suppressor height sights to co-witness with slide-mounted optics.
- Extended Controls: Compatible with extended slide release and magazine release controls.
- Firing Grip: Get a full high firing grip, even with pistols featuring undercut trigger guards.
If during use, you have any issues with the function of the holster, do not hesitate to contact us through the form on this website or email us at Sales@kydexcustomsuk.com